Quickoffice Premier for S60v3 devices has been updated again, and with plenty of new features! The biggest update is the total integration with Nokia's Mail4Exchange application, which was also recently updated to v2.0. I'm in the process of re-setting up mail2web to be able to give this a good once-over.
Other updates include multiple usability updates based on consumer feedback, as well as optimized fonts and spell check. If you already have a fully licensed copy of QuickOffice, all you need to do is go to the QuickManager section of the software to download the update for free.
New Features Added in v4.5:
- Seamless Email Integration - Advanced email integration with
- Mail for Exchange 2.0.
- Give Your Sore Eyes a Rest - Read text easier than ever with sharper fonts optimized for smartphones.
- Communicate & Share Your Thoughts Better - Record live voice notes in PowerPoint to more conveniently add and share your review comments.
- Make it Perfect! - Advanced spell check with free dictionaries available in multiple languages.
- Don't Get Stuck with Large Files - Performance optimizations for handling documents with large amount of text.
- We Listened and Made it Even Better for You - Usability improvements based on customer feedback.